skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"From Home to Ludlow Fair"
August 27, 2008
some perfect day.
some perfect life.
the day has gone.
but the life remains.
and strangely, so does the perfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Toy Chat
"Speak now, and I will answer; How shall I help you, say; Ere to the wind's twelve quarters I take my endless way."
View my complete profile
Mellow Highs
Tashfeen
M Ganguly
Madhubanti
Uttaran
Mirna
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Sayan
Bodhi
Bala
Poli
Sandy
Purple Rain
Srin
Nidhi
Pinu
Beq
Tipu
Kunal
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(2)
some perfect day.some perfect life.the day has gon...
A droplet of water sits on my window sill. Tiny ye...
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
September
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment